An intensive accountable care experience
ADSI runs exclusive one- and two-day sessions with executives from your organization and our experienced faculty. After arriving in St. Louis, you’ll participate in a working dinner with your instructors, followed by intensive sessions on our campus.
Each ADSI session is limited to one organization and customized to the participant’s unique needs, goals, and past experience in accountable care.
ADSI will provide a dedicated concierge who will help manage all the logistics of your trip, including accommodations and car service to and from the airport and our campus. Your concierge will also assist you with any needs during your stay. In most cases, participants are able to return home immediately after their ADSI experience ends, as our campus is just a few minutes away from the St. Louis airport.
ADSI is for busy C-level executives seeking reliable, actionable information on accountable care. The curriculum is designed for leaders from hospitals, health plans, large physician groups, and self-insured employers, and is appropriate for organizations that are just beginning to explore accountable care as well as those in the process of starting an ACO or other type of accountable delivery system.
ADSI features an accomplished faculty of senior executives who built one of the nation’s first successful accountable care delivery systems.
In addition to benefiting from a wealth of practical experience, many ADSI faculty members have post-graduate training in finance, health care operations, information technology, pharmacology, and medicine. The faculty assigned to your day at ADSI is carefully selected based on your organization’s unique needs, goals, and past experience in accountable care.
View faculty →
Interest in accountable care has grown significantly over the past year as health care organizations struggle to contain costs and improve the quality of patient care. Properly applied, the techniques taught at ADSI have proved to improve health outcomes, lower costs, and increase patient and physician satisfaction.
View curriculum →
Our experts will cover:
- The 22 key competencies required to establish and operate a successful accountable delivery system
- The common pitfalls and challenges faced during the journey to accountable care and how to avoid them
- Effective strategies for leveraging information technology to inform and empower accountable decisions in an organization and its provider network
- Measureable incentives that can drive value-based decision making
- How to successfully implement a collaborative approach to contracting with physicians
- Ways to drive coordination across the care continuum
- Methods for establishing a culture that supports value instead of volume
- The operational processes and components required to run a successful accountable delivery system